Message to Pastors
Are you aware that the latest detailed research indicates that about 70% of the 20 something age group have already left the church?
Statistics reveal a huge disconnect taking place between our youth and their church experience.
Nationwide polls and denominational reports are showing that the next generation is calling it quits on the traditional church. And it’s not just happening on the nominal fringe; it’s happening at the core of the faith.
In the first scientific study of its kind, the “Beemer Report” reveals startling facts discovered through 20,000 phone calls and detailed surveys of a thousand 20–29 year olds who used to attend evangelical churches on a regular basis, but have since left it behind.
The results are shocking:
- Those who faithfully attend Sunday School are more likely to leave the church than those who do not.
- Those who regularly attend Sunday School are more likely to believe that the Bible is less true.
- Those who regularly attend Sunday School are actually more likely to defend that abortion and gay marriage should be legal.
- Those who regularly attend Sunday School are actually more likely to defend premarital sex.
This powerful report is revealed in the publication “Already Gone”. Author Ken Ham and consumer behavior research/analyst C. Britt Beemer combine to reveal trends that must be dealt with now… before we lose another generation!
The trends are frightening, but Already Gone shows how to win back our families, our churches, and our world! (order from our MEGA BOOKSTORE link)
THIS IS WHAT New Creation Ministries is all about.
Restoring the disconnect by demonstrating that the true facts streaming in from the Information Age actually support the integrity of God’s Word.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
In Christ’s work,
- There is more faulty information about God swirling around us today than every before.
- The next generation is calling it quits on the traditional church.
- So many of our sons, daughters and grandchildren are turning away from the faith.